“AERIAL” DOESN’T MEAN OVERHEAD!
In fact, some of the most compelling “Aerial” shots are NOT very high off the ground at all! The beauty of a drone is the ability to safely get shots of your project at a vantage point that a human holding a digital camera couldn’t capture. That could be just 20ft… or it could be 200ft. We ask ourselves: “What will best shows off the craftsmanship of this project?” And then we capture the height and angle that answers that question.
If you’ve just installed windows, it doesn’t make much sense to capture a top-down image of the property. We’d capture from ground level and then capture a view from straight on.
If you’ve just replaced a roof, we’d take multiple shots — generally, to start with: overhead, ground level, a 3/4 view (from the side), and a straight on view.
Construction project timelines [Example: Church Construction]
Real estate sales
Demolition: Before & afters
Surveying/Inspections: Status of structure
Property/Farm Aerials for personal use
Personal Stock of “Archive”/Historic Photos
Yes! I have filmed hours of content that I am willing to license for your use in your own project. I retain the original rights, but you are granted specific use of the agreed upon footage for your own commercial project.
- Owings Mills Mall demolition progress
- Bel Loc Diner to Starbucks: Demolition through construction
- Downtown Towson Construction: With Bahama Breeze/Trader Joes/Barnes & Noble & then without/during construction
- Loch Raven Presbyterian Church construction progress
- The Preserve at Windlass Run
- Owings Mills New Town
- Baltimore City/Patterson Park
- Loch Raven Reservoir
- Liberty Reservoir
- Robert E. Lee Park
- Licking County Courthouse (Newark, Ohio) Remodel (During Christmas, 2017)
- Rosewood: Before and after demolition
- Stevenson University: Owings Mills
- Sunflower Fields in Jarrettsville, MD
- Marriottsville Quarry
- Merriweather Post Pavilion Collapse
- Randallstown Brush Fire
- Soldiers Delight Natural Area (Owings Mills, MD)
- Ellicott City Flooding (2018)
- Deep Creek Lake (Snow & no snow)
- Boordy Vineyards
- Downtown Annapolis, Maryland
- Ocean City, Maryland (Various times)
- Stone Harbor, New Jersey (Various times)
- Hampden – Baltimore, Maryland
We use reliable and professional equipment. We can create future-proof high resolution photos and videos – that can be digitally enhanced/cropped without degrading quality. The extra quality will be noticeable and it will be useful for you to see details in the structures and sites below. You can view a playlist of some of our aerial video work by clicking here.
20MP @ 5472 x 3078
Located in Baltimore, Maryland. Will travel up to 25 miles without affecting project rate. Routine travel for long-term projects (like routine construction project updates) may affect project rate.